variables that affect vehicle wrap costs
One of the questions we are most frequently asked is how much a vehicle wrap costs. It’s a difficult question, because there are a tremendous amount of variables that come into consideration as we develop an estimate.
Another factor is the design you’re going to be putting on your wrap. Do you have a logo and other artwork ready to go, or do you need our team to develop a design? We are able to come up with a custom design just for you, or we can simply print a design that you bring to us. Providing your own art will make a difference in cost.
We strive to always give you an accurate quote, and provide you with the best possible product within your budget. Range of colour, material options, durability can cause major differences in price. Therefore, we will always submit to you a proper quote and not a ball-parked number.
There is no “average” job, and we take great care in making sure our estimates and quotes are as accurate as they possibly can be. Our team has years of experience in wrapping vehicles. We advise you to be cautious about any wrap companies that provide an instant, on-the-spot quote. without asking the relevant questions about your specific vehicle or design plans.
Our team prides itself on offering all of our clients tremendous flexibility. Our work is customized to your specifications, therefore we offer a custom quote as opposed to a general price list.
Some of the factors that go into our pricing include:
- Total square footage of the area to be wrapped.
- Complexity of the compound curves to be wrapped – a flat surface is a much different application than the spoiler and bumper of a car.
- Paint and surface conditions that the wrap material will be applied to.
- Taking into account door handles, rivets, corrugations, screws and any spoilers or trim that need removing and re-installing.
- Windows that need to be covered with perforated window film.
- Bumpers and side mirrors.
- Complexity of the wrap design.
- The type of materials used in the wrap itself.
- Removal of any prior graphics. This can be very time consuming, and estimating that removal time is difficult. It depends greatly on the quality of the material that was used, age of the graphics and the procedures used in the original application.
If your budget is extremely tight, you may want to consider a partial wrap. Strategically placed decals and partial wraps can be just as impressive; if designed and installed correctly.
Adding a logo and some basic contact info to the vehicle, is an option that may be more appropriate. With an emphasis on spectacular design and some incredible materials we will get your business noticed out on the road.